Vivid Sydney 2018
Sightseeing Cruise with Oz Jet Boating!
Be a part of the light-show spectacular on a 30min sightseeing cruise and enjoy Vivid 2018!
Oz Jet’s open vessels are perfect for accessing the beauty and spectacle of Vivid Sydney, a festival of light, music and ideas, and offer passengers great photo opportunities.
Vivid Sydney’s light program sees the iconic sails of the Sydney Opera House splashed with colour, and the harbour foreshore and surrounds criss-crossed with breathtaking projections and art installations.
The vessels hold a maximum of 23 passengers, so the 30min cruise allows for an intimate and up-close perspective of the light projections and installations including a wonderful view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House during the experience.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday during Vivid 2018
*To check our availability please click the “Book Now Online” button below.
The Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay
Children: $30 (Ages 4 – 18)
Family: $109 (2 Adults & 2 Children
Terms and Conditions
- This is a sightseeing cruise and no jet boat stunts will be performed.
- Please note there is NO toilet on the boat. Please visit a restroom prior to boarding!
- Guests are permitted to bring one small backpack per person
- We take no responsibility for property taken on board. It may get wet, damaged or lost. The boat is open, with no roof and will be weather affected.
- Departures will go ahead in light rain. Ponchos will be issued in wet weather. Cruises may be cancelled in the event of inclement weather or severe rain and in the case where our crew are forced to cancel cruises bookings will be rescheduled subject to availability.
- All passengers must be at the wharf and ready to board at least 20 minutes before their scheduled departure time. There will be no refunds for late arrivals. It is exceptionally busy during Vivid so please ensure you plan for delays in traffic and public transport. Vessels may be substituted if required.
- Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.