If you are ready for some real fun, jump on our famous Red Shark Boat for an amazing adventure!
The 30 minute Shark Attack Thrill Ride … it’s more than just a ride. It’s an experience!
The awesome Oz Jet Boating adventure begins in Circular Quay and is a thrilling combination of sightseeing and traditional jet boating with spins, slides, power-break stops and fish-tails. It’s this unique combination of sightseeing and fun that makes the Oz Jet Experience a must-do when in Sydney.
The Oz Jet Boating experience will take you on a hot-lap of Sydney Harbour. You will come face to face with the stunning sights of Sydney, from the world-famous Opera House to Clark and Shark Islands, the harbourside mansions that are Australia’s most expensive real estate, Taronga Zoo and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
There are some great tunes on board, state-of-the-art cameras for sublime photos and videos of your ride (available for purchase on the day) and our Captains are all local Sydney-siders, ready not only to thrill you but to tell you a bit about our stunning playground too!
So don’t miss the boat because it’s extreme and loads of fun!
- Kids must be under 16 years of age and over 1.2 m in height.
- Water-resistant clothing is provided for year-round comfort. Please wear casual clothing that you are happy to get wet.
OZ JET BOATING STATEMENT REGARDING COVID-19
17 MAY, 2020
In these unprecedented times we would like to highlight the safety of our staff and passengers is ofthe most importance. We are consistently monitoring the updates and situation and following the advice of the NSW Health Department and updates from health.gov.au. We are committed to offering a great experience and are implementing the following procedures over this time:
We request our crew and guests engage in additional hygiene practices while they are with us:
- Hand sanitiser is on site for use prior to and post jet boat ride for both customers and crew.
- We have reduced capacity on our vessels to enable distancing measures between booking groups.
- We will only accept credit card and electronic payment until further notice.
- We will use disposable ponchos until further notice.
- Hand rails will be cleaned in between use.
- Ipads and technology touchpoints will be cleaned between usage.
- We request staff who are unwell to stay at home.
- If passengers are unwell or showing signs of COVID-19 we ask that you do not visit Oz Jet Boating.
We will refund bookings up until 24 hours prior to departure. For details of this policy please visit https://www.ozjetboating.com.au/terms-conditions/
We will consider special requests on a case-by-case basis for those who are affected by COVID-19. Please email [email protected]au if you require any further information.
We appreciate your support at this time. We will continue to provide updates through our website www.ozjetboating.com.au and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OzJetBoating
Sydney Harbour Boating Services PTY LTD is the licensed operator of Oz Jet Boating.