New Year’s Eve with Oz Jet Boating
9pm Fireworks Cruise
Duration: Approx. 1 hour (departing 8:30pm)
It’s family time, so grab the kids, grab mum and dad, your grandparents, your aunts and uncles, those cousins you haven’t seen all year and jump on an Oz Jet vessel to enjoy the 9pm family NYE fireworks display in the best seats on Sydney Harbour.
Oz Jet’s open-air vessels you will get uninterrupted 360-degree views of the fireworks display and small group sizes with no more than 23 people per vessel. Bring along a small esky with some nibbles and drinks to enjoy with your family and friends while you relax in the best seats in Sydney.
Seats are limited and will sell out!
Book online now or call us on 02 9808 3700 to reserve your seats.
Midnight Fireworks Cruise
Duration: Approx. 1.5-2hrs (departing 10:45pm)
This could you and your friends this NYE!
Imagine sitting in the middle of the most iconic harbour in the world as the clock is about to reach midnight on NYE, counting down 5…4…3…2… and on 1 you become immersed in a kaleidoscope of colour as the first fireworks burst into the night sky above.
This is Sydney’s biggest party of the year with over one million people coming together to celebrate and one you will not want to miss! But one million is a lot of people, right? Want to get away from the crowds and out on the harbour with the best uninterrupted views?
Well, we have you covered with Oz Jets open-air vessels you will get uninterrupted 360-degree views of the fireworks display and small group sizes with no more than 23 people per vessel. Bring along a small esky with some nibbles and drinks to enjoy with your family and friends while you relax in the best seats in Sydney.
Our Midnight cruises will also be part of The Harbour of Light Parade, where vessels will be dressed up in colourful rope lighting and get access to the exclusion Zone, meaning access to the best viewing spots on the harbour!
Seats are limited and will sell out! Book online now or call us on 02 9808 3700 to reserve your seats.
Important notes, terms and conditions for both cruises
- Pick up/ Drop off will be from North Sydney Wharf, High Street North Sydney. Specific location details will be shared in booking confirmations. Guests are to make their own way to this location for boarding.
- Passengers MUST be 4 years or older to participate.
- Once tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- In the event of rain, we will still be heading out so please make sure you are comfortable with this before booking.
- This is a sightseeing cruise, and no jet boat stunts will be performed.
- Please note there is no toilet on board, please visit a restroom prior to boarding.
- Guests are permitted to bring one small backpack or one small esky per person.
- Persons intoxicated or deemed unfit to travel will not be permitted to board the vessel.
- We take no responsibility for property taken on board that is wet, damaged, or lost.
- All passengers must be at the wharf ready to board at least 30 minutes before their scheduled departure time. There will be no refunds for late arrivals who miss the boat.
- Up to 4 vessels will be operating on the night. Crew will advise you of your vessel upon arrival and will allocate seating at boarding time.
* Departure Point
The departure point is located at the North Sydney Wharf – High Street North Sydney
Please Check In for your ride at:
185 High Street
North Sydney, NSW 2060
View North Sydney Ferry Wharf on Google Maps
To Book Call 02 9808 3700
Email [email protected]
Download this page as a pdf document
Limited seats available. Bookings essential and subject to availability.
Sydney Harbour Boating Services PTY LTD is the licensed operator of Oz Jet Boating, Sydney Jet and DownUnder Jet.