COVID-19 INFORMATION – 17 May, 2020
OZ JET BOATING STATEMENT REGARDING COVID-19
17 May, 2020
In these unprecedented times we would like to highlight the safety of our staff and passengers is ofthe most importance. We are consistently monitoring the updates and situation and following the advice of the NSW Health Department and updates from health.gov.au. We are committed to offering a great experience and are implementing the following procedures over this time:
We request our crew and guests engage in additional hygiene practices while they are with us:
- Hand sanitiser is on site for use prior to and post jet boat ride for both customers and crew.
- We have reduced capacity on our vessels to enable distancing measures between booking groups.
- We will only accept credit card and electronic payment until further notice.
- We will use disposable ponchos until further notice.
- Hand rails will be cleaned in between use.
- Ipads and technology touchpoints will be cleaned between usage.
- We request staff who are unwell to stay at home.
- If passengers are unwell or showing signs of COVID-19 we ask that you do not visit Oz Jet Boating.
We will refund bookings up until 24 hours prior to departure. For details of this policy please visit https://www.ozjetboating.com.au/terms-conditions/
We will consider special requests on a case-by-case basis for those who are affected by COVID-19. Please email [email protected]au if you require any further information.
We appreciate your support at this time. We will continue to provide updates through our website www.ozjetboating.com.au and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OzJetBoating
Sydney Harbour Boating Services PTY LTD is the licensed operator of Oz Jet Boating.